Under my breath... Behind my grin... Within my eyes...

|
Aslu bunan vahaka eh?
Ok thigolaa magey mathin hadhaan nethunas...
Ingey dho maa reethi maa rangalhu meehun ves vaane kan....
Nubunaanan mihaa loabi vaane meehaku nufennaaney and all that bullshit
Fenives dhaane, fenijjeyaa salhi ennu...
Ekam I tried to make you happy ingey.. more than you know kanneinge...
Ok dhen neyngunas, mihaaru kon kameh dho...
I was there as a friend, and more...
Ekamz when I needed smth, you couldn't dho...
It's okay, you don't have to, no one should be pushed to do what that person doesnt wanna do... dhooooo....
Fucku vee coz I realised that I thought something meant a lot
Ekam in the end it was like just nothing dho...
Its my fault for dreaming...
Its my problem coz I wanted...
I wish you didn't make me think that...
But I guess things just had to be that way dho... Fate and shit like that...
Dhen...urm...
I miss you but I have to keep this distance coz I have so much to deal with..
You have your problems ennu...
I have mine, and I have so many people to look after and so much duties to attend to, people who depend on me dho... I can't do it if I keep thinking about my pain eheve forgive me if I'm not being your friend anymore...
I can't until I'm totally back on track...
And your jokes recently dho... they are pretty much torture to see...
So I feel this is for the best aslu...
Thats all I guess...
*Whew*
Beyru kollee :D!

4 comments:

Subtle Hues said...

Congrats for letting it out. And time heals I guess =)

version said...

the greatest gift of life is making someone happy..one day u will get wht u want...best of luck and be patient

Ameer said...

aww my poor child...don worry , im sure ul be having a laugh about this sooner or later ! frm stuff like this, u become stronger inside ...which leads u to find urself happy , its how life is so no worries! :) tc miss you loads!

Iya said...

u know wat they say... what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

ur way is totally better than what i do... i usually make everyone feel like crap when i feel like crap. maybe i'll try ur way.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...