Interview with Thom

|
I found this stupid FWD mail thing and since I have become so utterly SAD and lifeless - I had nothing better to do and worked my way through this CRAP! If you are similarly devastatingly bored, read on. Maybe do it yourself. LOL.

1. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Facebook for Dummies :P (izza joke!)
2. WHAT TIME IS IT?
09:29
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE MAT?
Using a laptop
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Snakes and ladders :P
5. YOUR FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Cosmopolitan
6. BABIES?
I want I want I want!
7. FAVOURITE SOUND?
My baby girl laughing
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Feeling like you’re all alone
9. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?
It’s morning...again...
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Depends on what I am doing, where I am, what the time is and so on…usually a lotttttt of rings (sorry guys)
11. FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Layla… Elsa… depends, guys name neynge =P
12. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Poirrple
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE?
My family (what’s left of it)
14. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Anything Italian… and Garudhiya aa bathaa!!!
15. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If I could play dho, so it’s assuming I cannot play at the moment…hmm… drums!
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Man made pleasures... OF COURSE! Thus the bruises on me...
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yesh…*blush* and not just one... (such a hoe!!! :P)
18. STORMS - cool or scary?
W'eva…personally I prefer the sunshine
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Toy little Pajeros… so not a car actually but hey, the future lies before me
20. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACk AND TALK WITH?
My first bf! But I don’t he would have liked me very much as I am today…
21. FAVOURITE DRINK?
:P um… kalhu sai!
22. WHAT'S IN THE BOOT OF YOUR CAR?
Don’t have a car as of yet
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCOLLI?
Nah…I like the other bit, with CHEESE!
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Be a reporter for something like Al Jazeera… live from some place like Iraq
25. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
There are a few lazy bones
27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Who cares? I can see my reflection… =P
28. FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Comes and goes…
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
There is no ‘right’ way to do anything
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Big scary monster. I’m not gonna look!
31. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER?
13
32. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH??
I’d rather play than watch but football’s alright
33. SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
They are all lovely people...
34. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
On a deserted island in Maldives, with huge restrictions for anyone else to come within 20 miles of the spot (which would be hard :P)
35. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Nothing at all
36. BEACH, MOUNTAINS or CITY
Beach, beach, beach bitch beach!
37. TECHNOLOGY or ART?
To be honest tech is hard to live without, but art is expression … ART!
38. COMMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy. =)
39. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like them tall, dark and handsome
40. FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
The dark of the night
41. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
I donno about you but I save money and download. =P Piracy is not ma problem! The last thing I bought was GNR though
42. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Back, neck...
43. WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU. STRONG IN MIND or STRONG IN BODY?
Mind
44. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
7
45. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ITEM IN THE KITCHEN?
This might sound weird, but bread, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
46. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Lies. Hypocrisy.
47. WHAT DO YOU PREFER, A SPORTS CAR or 4x4?
Sports
48. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
I think I do
49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Summer. No question
50. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Invisibility
51. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Even if I had one, I wouldn’t want the whole world to know about it 0=>
52. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope
53. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Friday
54. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI or HAMBURGER?
Sushi – less calories
55. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND
FIRST?
We’ll see
56.WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Quite a few ppl
57.WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON?
Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Aladdin, Carebears … =P
58. FAVOURITE MEAL?
Breakfast.. I can live on it all day
59. IF YOU COULD TAKE A VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Home
60. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
Had a cat. Not anymore. Have turtle. =>

3 comments:

version said...

heheheheeheh nice

[da one & only mt] said...

unusual 35. cool 57 n 58 :D ;) nice 59 :) overal, was a nice n fun post :D majaa ;)

[da one & only mt] said...

oh n ps. me blog ad changed :) new ad is http://theoneandonlymt.blogspot.com/ do drop in sumtime :) thnx

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...