Refreshed... Aqvaaaa Fressssssssss....

|
The last thing any one who has been to a rave has every said that they feel is refreshed... I bet anyway... despite being in a stinky pit with 30 000 other stinky poos and surrounded by elephants and blinding lights and highhhhhhhhh people attempting to shuffle in the mud :P .... I felt so refreshed waking up this morning, and it's not because of any 'state of mind' I was in at that moment... or that I had gotten lucky :P or anything...
Just felt like I released so much fucking tension that had been building inside of me... Mmm... Still ecstatic :P
"can't help it, girl can't help it...
you got me trippin', tumblin', trippin', oo stumblin'..."
:D!!!!
Such a good therapy to get over people and mistakes and shit like that :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 comments:

version said...

Good to hear u released so much tension so quickly..good therapy..:)

Anonymous said...

Mighty good blog posts you've got here, my friend.

Anonymous said...

One thing i forgot to mention..i like the smell of Potpourri :P

Thom said...

heheh pot pourri rockz!!!
thanks guys... :) was good therapy indeed

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...