No one. Nothing.

|
Years and years of repressed anger just fills me. I cry. I scream. I laugh. I burn... I die, deep inside.
Lies, lies, untangle me from your lies.
Talk talk talk... shut the fuck up...
Their issues, their addictions, their lives.
I'm living, I'm breathing but I'm dead inside...
You never saw the dimming light...
The fading colour...
It's over...
So I became invisible.
Untouchable.
Unnoticed.
Because I was Unwanted.
Friends. Enemies. The same fucking thing. Lies, truth... it all fucking depends.
What you want to believe.
What you chose to see.
Games, Jokes, Pranks
Neverending cycle
So why am I not laughing...
You're fucking me up
Why should I keep laughing
You're entertainment, satisfaction, happiness
Fuck that shit.

3 comments:

iecco said...

awesome...touching and just bloody brilliant piece rae!

version said...

:)nice ...even u dont luagh,pls remebr to smile

Thom said...

thankssssssssssss
am trynna smile ey

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...