My Perfect Man

|
I found the strangest document lying around in my photo album today... Something I wrote somewhere in Grade 8, describing one of my then favorite day dreams - my perfect prince charming who would of course ride in and save me from my otherwise disastrous fate! It is so absolutely ridiculous and hilarious that I had to publish it here.
This is what it says:
Looks: Tall, fair and handsome with straight hair and brown eyes and a really nice smile preferably with dimples and a hot bod to follow that up with good abs like a six pack or something.
Personality: He should be a proper man, someone who isn't afraid to admit emotions and is really manly at the same time, should have enough money to live properly and should have a respectable reputation. Love bad boys who turn good, but got to have limits with that too. He should be 100% honest always, and should be kind and generous and love kids too. Should be considerate about my feelings. Should be educated and very intellectual and have a great sense of humor as well, coming from a good background and family is a extra good point too. Have to be able to get along with my family and friends as well, social and got lots of class and charm.

OMG!!! Such a man does not exist. Talk about the vanity here, man ... as if I am that perfect to command such attributes from my partner.
Anyway, here is the current version of that:

1. Make me laugh
2. Be willing to laugh with me
3. Give me a little alone time with him, of his own will :)

7 comments:

Thom said...

For the record now my tastes go to darker guys with curly hair nowadays :P

MrMaldivian said...

nice post

Subtle Hues said...

your current version is simpler and better ;)

LIL GIRL said...

yea.. wayy simpler n better hehe.. no offence .. but wenn u discribd his looks in tht paper.. i had ekkala shrek ga ulhey prince charm ge pic in mind.. varah describe kuri gothun.. lol

[da one & only mt] said...

cute post :) hehe

Iya said...

dark guy with curly hair... hmmm... sounds familiar.. WAIT!! i saw a dark and curly haired guy the last time i looked in the MIRROR!!!

ROFL!!

but nice post ingey... i like how u showed how u matured somewhat. hopefully not too much dhoa.

Thom said...

thanks guys, i think so too!
lil girl --> aslu keekay bunaanee... eiru hunnanee ekahala thui hiyaaley hama
viscinity -->
yeah... maturity is a strange thing :)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...