Stuck in the same old rut...

|
Frustration is an emotion that occurs in situations where one is blocked from reaching a personal goal. The more important the goal, the greater the frustration. It is comparable to anger.

Sources of frustration may be internal or external. Internal sources of frustration involve personal deficiencies such as a lack of confidence or fear of social situations that prevent one from reaching a goal. Conflict can also be an internal source of frustration when one has competing goals that interfere with one another. External causes of frustration involve conditions outside the person such as a blocked road, lack of money, or lack of sexual activity.

In terms of psychology, passive-aggressive behavior is a method of dealing with frustration.

(From Wikepedia...., yeah that is how unoriginal this waste of a human bean is...)
I'm so fed up of life, love, friends... family. All of it seems so meaningless suddenly... I don't know what I'm doing here any more. And I talked to a couple of friends tonight....
One felt better because of me, or so he said and for all I know it's part of the general male propaganda to get into a females pants. And I don't really care either, but it just got me more confused on my perspectives.
The other, God... He drives me insane, all the time. And I don't know why I let him.
Last and so very definitely not least, he has been my friend for long, and he knows me so well, and hopefully has his life back on track - far enough to show me whats wrong with mine anyway...
And it's not that I haven't seen the road to recovery. It's not even hard to get there... although it's a challenge to keep going...
I don't even want to recover anymore. I'm so safe in this cycle of abuse.
It's not only addiction that's an abuse, abuse is an addiction as well.
Sick yeah, but true. Sick as is most of the truth in this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Thom said...

nivea... im trying to break the cycle :)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...