Musing

|
"Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring....
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you.....summer wine"
Oooh ohhh..
Catchy tune... nice in the early morning. And it is a beautiful morning. It's a beautiful day to laze around and love... or lust, whatever you call it really.
Dunno... I'm strangely elated but don't ask me why, coz I really do not know. A general feeling of well being I suppose. Yes, I am aware I'm sounding more and more like some sort of dictionary/thesaurus (yeah, although I can't spell) ... but I just cannot explain this wierd phenomenon. Not that I'm complaining... just a bit err... confused - for lack of a better word.
You can stand under my umbrella.. ella ella eh eh eh eh e e ... :D Come into me... Gonna let the rain pour... I'll be all you need and more... When the sunshine shine, we'll shine together...
Oh by the way, scrolling up and down various blogs... This is the ARTICLE to LOOK AT... http://necrophagus.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/i-am-an-addict-sorry/ -- No doubt.. while you're at it, check Wonderwall as in the Ryan Adams version and look up Corrs live in Dublin (a small indoor show k?) 'When the stars go blue' Feat Bono - that is on youtube.com ... it's very cool, sweet even.
Maa gina kanthah jassaifi dho?
Thom aigns out...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gheeee thanks purplemango.. :)~

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...