I was tagged by Green!

|
HAH! I have friends too :P ... I have been tagged. ROFL
So lets get this over with...

Three things I can't do

1. Change the past or avoid the future
2. Follow rules 0:>
3. Shut out people I care about, even when it's better that I do so

Three things that I can do

1. Hide stuff about me (everyone has a right to their own privacy!)
2. Dance(Okay, I think I can :P) and party hard!!!
3. Cook!!! (Fer shizzle!)

Oooh, what scares me...

1. Crocodiles
2. Blindness
3. Loosing the people I love.

3 things I absolutely hate... (Just 3??? Alhey... LOL)

1. Waiting in lines and queues
2. Racism, Sexism....
3. Judgemental Hyprocrites


That would be it...

Ima tag... Velvette, Nadu and Zoe

4 comments:

LIL GIRL said...

wow. u cant follow rules.. hehe. sure gona hav a tuff time in life eh? cox we a surrounded by rules.. no matter how annoyin tht is..

foniboki said...

3 things you love: where are those?

Thom said...

foniboki... i wasnt aware that was part of the deal :P

[da one & only mt] said...

haha :P chance the past or avoid the future. yeah, hmph! i cant do that either!! n i hate lines n queues too! :D

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...