Slightly Out Of Focus...

|
I'm trying really hard not to concentrate on all the shit in my life.
Yet I hear all my friends talking about lotsa shit happening to them...
Sucks... Feel like I'm in a toilet bowl and every body's got the CHOLERA!
This is that weird point in life when you are really wondering what the heck you are doing. What is there to look forward to, you wonder. Lots you're told. But man... do I have a haaard time believing that... Everyday has becoming so fucking routine. I like hanging out with my friends, I don't have anything against college and all, but there's gotta be more than this? Is there?
If not, why the heck am I bothering with all of this anyway?
I just... GRRR I don't know, it's depressing enough to watch people you care about going through stuff, and just about everyone I know is. Makes me think too much. Am all pessimistic at the moment.
I swear, I'm giving off vibes so negative, its making my neighbors suicidal!
*************************************************************************************
I'm not a big FWD mail fan in fact I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the friends who sent these sweet but seriously cheesy FWD mails, I did read and appreciate the thought before I deleted them :P.. seriously, there was no end to it thats why!!! But this part of this thing.. yeah, worth taking a note of :)
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. (and it's not even their fault most of the time - they are only human after all...)
You'll fight with your best friend. (sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all)
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. (it does happen and often you don't really realize how deep the scars go)
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. (probably more than once; for me at least...and you will thank God for the memories...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...