Indepth Me

|
Talking to a friend of mine a few days ago I realised I wasn't quite as transparent as I thought. And I somehow came up with this list...

1. I talk too much when I'm nervous or upset. Not so much when I'm happy...

2. I act like I don't care, often when I care very much. I'm sentimental and emotional... but that's usually between me and my pillows!!!

3. I have a very explosive anger, but it dies down very fast.

4. What will hurt me is not that you were mean to me, but that you pretended to be nice.

5. I've always wanted to be a Mom!!! Yeah, I know, most people can't picture me maternal, but I have my moments :D those who really know me would know I suppose... I'm one of those people who could never have an abortion and DON'T tell me that might change when something happens.. I know, for sure... 100% I just could not...

6. I am not capable of initiating expressions of emotion. I love you. But you have to say it first. LOL, I may take a few months to say it after that.

7. My greatest fear is being alone.

8. I went through a 'phase' phase. I was into Metal. I was into RnB. Now I'm indifferent, and I work on whatever sounds good at the moment.

9. I can't tolerate dishonesty. No, I mean you have a right to hide things that you don't wanna talk about and stuff like that. But about others. That's just. UERGH.

10. I have horrible bad boy syndrome... I just have a weakness for them. I suppose when I date good guys I feel like I'm ruining them or something LOL.

11. I am actually single by choice. Commitment and marriage scare me. I may complain a lot but whenever I try a relationship I just start forgetting to call or message and stuff and I am the one who fucks it up.

12. I am very picky with men. This is mostly because most of my friends are guys. People tend to assume the opposite would be true. I've seen to much of men and I think I know my preferences!

13. You will have to wait years to see the real me emerge behind me. I'm very guarded and it is so because I have to be. I will HATE you if I find out you're just in it for the fame and the glory.

2 comments:

white flower said...

for the no 11, i think it might be probably the same for me too... n for 10, good guys are kinda boring.. they r just too good to take risks or anyhting!!

Thom said...

cool, hi5 to independance :)
and yeah... I was reading through your guy profile thing... I am in agreement ;)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...