Colourblinddddddd

|
Pink fades to blue, spirals to green... fades purple...
Trippy...
My screen saver you idiot!
Jeez :P. I can't write a fucking thing here without some people 'fearing I turned to the dark side'. Oh get a life, there is a certain level to stupidity (although a very interesting thing it may be) that one should definitely concentrate on NOT exceeding.
Sigh...
I have so much work from Coll :S --> :( --> :'( ...
I'm thinking I should change my bloggie name to Mary Jane :P ; then I'll be really labelled as a pot head... a pot head with a potty mouth... stupid English slangs...
You notice how people don't use words that are more than two syllables long...What used to be an indication of education and intelligence; now is noted to be prudish, arrogand - you get labelled a SNOB for using proper language.
What if someone spoke in the finest Dhivehi prose?? With all the harubas and shit?? You'd think they were mad. Now the funny, intellectuals seem to speak in the lowest. scum of the earth kind of language simply to prove that they are people of the people. How silly... whats the point of all that education then? Where has the value of language gone to??? Where along the lines did the tables turn to sounding like an idiot making you cool???
The media player in my head is stuck on 'Save Tonight by Eye Eye Cherry' with 'No Woman No Cry - Jonathan Butler', 'Mary Jane Shoes - Fergie Ft Rita Marley', 'Snow -RHCP'... Yeah... Those songies... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...