Dedication

|
Altruism is selfless concern for the welfare of others.
To my friendly neighboorhood altruist... my ganster... my substitute husband... my saikalu taxi driver... my buri balan dhaa partu... my beshtee :)
I am not quite sure what prompted this sudden blog... but it's dedicated to a friend who hardly ever if at all reads my blog... crazy huh? Some one who has been there for me regardless of consequences, someone who understands me when I don't make any sense to myself...
He is a friend whose friendship I once compromised, and will always regret doing so...

He knows my flaws, and he still makes me feel wonderful. Nothing in life is predictable, and we are both self declared cynics... but atleast - thank you for all the memories, and for the countless times you have offered a shoulder...
It is so strange how we met, and I know I hurt you by the choice I made back then, but looking back today - it is the best choice I have ever made. I remember clearly how I had to BEG and PLEAD for you to make an exception and keep our friendship standing, I don't know how I got it through your thick skull but I'm glad it did somehow!!! See, infatuation is just a phase... as friends we've lasted years now...
Of all the memories though, one I will never forget, whether it ever becomes tested or not, I remember asking you whether you would make a sacrifice for me as large to save me, if [something happened]... and I remember what you said... What [that guy] said that night...
Can't think of anyone else who would even contemplate such a thing. Somehow I know that you would keep to your word... A man of honor right? Hehehe... The rare breed.
Touched me pretty deep
Thank God for you :)
PS: Good guys don't finish last, believe me - someday you'll realise I'm right. Life cannot be that cruel.

3 comments:

LIL GIRL said...

loabi post eh..

Thom said...

thank youuuuuuu

Mr.Blogged said...

atleast i found ur blog..nice post.. i just wasted 10 minutes reading and thinking about this...

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...