Y'all howdy...

|
I'm just posting something a 'kokko' of mine wrote, that I think is quite good. Am very proud of the dude... and a little bit is addressed to me (tears well up, tochu vee :) ) because I'd not been talking much and he figured I wasn't too happy (tho thweeth)...

So here it goes... BY MONKEY (not me)
(Its untitled as far as I know)


We’ve been through the struggle for survival,
Now that we finished the struggle we seem to have found a new rival.
Even more people see us as trouble,
They never see how hard our life is and our everyday struggle.
I remember it like yesterday,
Holding onto everything god gave may.
I know the struggle won’t stop today,
Most of the people are being tortured or locked away.
Guess this proves that life just aint fair.Chorus: But people control your anger and jealousies,
Don’t go round committing crimes and felonies,Or they'll mould you into something you don't want to be.These rhymes I write really have a meaning to me,
I just want everyone to be happy and free.
They try to cause you chaos and pain,
Some of us have been tortured so much they seem to be starting to loose their brain,
People seem to always be showing affection,
But secretly they’re thinking of ways to cause you more pain and destruction.
Life just seems to get complicated with everyday drama,And the people I love seem to just get lost in their sorrow and trauma.No matter how many times we say bye,I still remember that little tear trickling down your left eye.However I’m not going to let the stress get to me to make me feel rotten,I thought id write another poem see if I was remembered or forgotten.I felt like my whole world was spinning and spilling,I was on ma knees thinking that god wasn’t willing,Chorus: But people control your anger and jealousies,
Don’t go round committing crimes and felonies,Or they'll mould you into something you don't want to be.These rhymes I write really have a meaning to me,
I just want everyone to be happy and free.
Sometimes the pain they feel seems so symbolic.Only way to forget that sort of pain would be to take a strong narcotic,
Just forget about all the bad decisions,stand tall don’t fall, instead stand strong like a phoenix that has risen.Show them all that you can’t be kept a prisoner in this emotionally distraught prison,Hold on to your dream,
Don’t ever let the hate that people bestow on to you lower your self-esteem.

4 comments:

Thom said...

And again, you are a smart kid. Very very very. Wai Wuv Wvu!

Ma said...

oooh id love to hear this!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice way of expressing it.which is by the way all tru nd can be applied for evry1 in sumway

Anonymous said...

Nice song, monkey.
Everyone can relate to that.
You, my friend, should be helpin out a band if u aint already.
Good shit.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...