10 reasons as to why I am a freak...or what makes me me...

|
10. If I begin to clean something, examply washing the dishs, I can't stop and I will go on to clean the entire block while I'm at it...
9. I have commitment phobia and emotion-expressing defects... I am terrified of the 'L word'
8. I used to wanna be a radio DJ when I was a kid... so I have lots of wierd facts about music/musicians floating in my had that is just insane, infact when I randomly think out loud they find the whole recording thing rather scary...
7.I used to clean my ears so much that they bled...
6. I am a crap liar and I can't make up a decent excuses to save my ass either.
5.If it was legal, I swear I would marry my guitar...
4.I don't act like it but I have a photographic memory, for example if someone comes in who's like ma ex, and I remember every moment... almost... and have constant flashbaks even if I am over him/her.
3. They say I'm a picky eater but the truth is I just liked eating slowly and , you know I like thinking when I eat... so I eat bajiyaa ge kanthah... and stuff :) (yes picky-eater in denial!)
2.I get along best with other wierdo, crazed, psycho peoples... just like me. And 5 year olds.
1.I blog about my life.

3 comments:

Ma said...

so whats so freakish about that ...? i am most of it too but no i dnt clean my ears that much

Anonymous said...

either u n me are related o i m as freakish as u o non of us realy are freaks... cuz everythin u do does come to me as second nature..(esp eatin bajiya kan diference is i do it in a hury to eat as much kan as i can)

Thom said...

maybe we are all freaks and therefore no one is a freak. heheh lols... :) atleast there's another similar soul out there! cheers :)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...