Today is gonna be the day... or not.

|
I did this wierd personality foward mail today.... yes macha, this is called boredom. It's strikes late, late at night...

So I had to arrange animals... which represent priority... this is what I said, and my result...
Tiger (Pride)
Horse (Family)
Cow (Career)
Sheep (Love)
Pig (Money)

Then I had to write a word for every animal... which represented the thing in the brackets...
Dog Faithful (My personality)
Cat Sexy (Partner's personality)
Rat Smart (Enemies personality)
Coffee Social Activity (How I see sex)
Sea Relax (How I live my life)

I have to associate colours with friends who the colours remind me of... (since I can't write names, I use nicks and related shit)
Yellow (Never forget) 'the artistic girl' --> reason: fav clr
Orange (True friend) 'finihaka' --> reason: teases me abt my previous house clr
Red (Person I love a lot) 'my twin bo/chompy' --> reason: previously majeedhiya dept. band leader
White (Twin Soul) 'human mop' --> reason: likes contrasting clrs, wears white tee
Green (Remember for the rest of my life) 'auntie & monkey' --> one is gardner, other I re-united with thru msn, the messenger guy is green...

So this idiotic thing came up with some bullshit and some funny, and some close to truth answers...

Then it ended off with forward to 13 (fav number) and wish will come true on Thursday (fav day of the week) *sigh* it's amusing yes, but what is the point of this nonsense? Why does it have such a loyal following??? Is everyone that desperate for that ONE thing to come true?

Oh well, distracted me, and occupied my mind for a while therefore, served purpose... for me.

Life is good, and I hope it stays so althoguh change is inevitable obviously. I'm neutral, and I like it. Must I be happy or sad? *sigh* I feel rather, worn out though. Work is interesting these days, I'm getting good stuff, or actually I finally started attending to what I was given only recently, and hooked up on a rather fascinating venture with some friends as well...

Now to paint and brush up my music skills as well. Quite the creative girl aren't I? *grins* reading is nice as well... 'le almond' and 'like water for chocolate' ninmaalaigen mi ulheny... obinoavey, but rather um... 'feminist' in a way... not defaming men AT ALL... but viewing men as sex objects! Therefore, hes kiyaafa salhi.

Weather forecast for tomorrow is no clouds and no rain. For the day that we got horoscopic-casts... (that were actually true) aadhey, lafaa kureveygothugai maadhamaa endhumathy alheyne, dhanvaru vagah nukunna iru bandharumathee saafu... (sensaru!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...