Finihaka

|
Free Image Hosting at <a href=

We've been fighting like cats and dogs lately, or rather, snakes and cows... or gumballs...
Just wanna say... I miss us being us... I love you loads... I know you only mean well for me... And that is what wish for you too...

I know you don't particularly like the men in my life... but we have the right to make mistakes. I reserve the right to give whoever I want a second chance whether he/she/it/they want it or not...
I don't always approve of the men in your life, so... gimme a break...
<:
All in all, forgive me for loosing my temper... I don't have anyone who comes close to you, in my life... and I don't wanna loose you over stupid bullshit...
Babes, you are my chapter 2. I need you.
You might be slow... ;) but you are the best...

*hugs and kisses*

Be your brave, calm, smiling self forever. I rely on you.
And I remind you, you are beautiful inside and outside, and genuine and you have a unique soul. You deserve the best in life, so don't settle for anthing less.

I am always here for you.
Eternal thanks for everything.
Mwahz

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhey..how cud 2 mature human beings fight over something so silly!!!...hope all's well now ;-)

Anonymous said...

well evry1 has tere differences it might be not silly for tem.life means different to different ppl.so dont u argue.maybe the person cares for u soo much tat he/she doent wanna see u in heartbreaks.i think whoever tat really cares for u.

Anonymous said...

jus dont call me silly i dont want nebody to take her for granted.i just want her to be happy.nd i luv her very much.u r not the one who watches her cry ur not the one who see her moody.u r not the one who see her unhappy.nd i always want her to be happy nd full of joy soo..

Anonymous said...

interesting argument...but no point losing the friend in fear of the friend havin a heartbreak...think abt it that way...;-)

Thom said...

aww.. no one is silly... the problem was silly... actually the problem is fine but how i handled it mightve been extreme. anyway, let there be peace between my commenters :) generally you all seem to wish me all the best and im really grateful *mwah*

Anonymous said...

psychoangel, u seem to be a very good moderator...it's good to keep ur calm:)

Anonymous said...

eh psycho :P i hope ur ok im sure everythin will sort it self out ingey :) i no i aint rote a comment here in a wile so comment eh vataalee ingey..gr8 stuff ;)

Anonymous said...

well she doesnt wanna lose her in heartbreak.seems she doesnt wanna see him/her unhappy.it means a lot to see u happy.in my opinion sumtyms fighting makes people understand the different views more easily.it helps you to take a better decsion.U will know the cos of the decisiomu take.

Thom said...

guys. lets not use anonymous, shall we? ^_^

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...