It's a Bird! It's a Plane! Its... It's... It's.. ME!

|
I want to fly...
I want to soar...
"One thing is clear, I wear a halo, I wear a halo when you look at me... but standing from here... you wouldn't say so, you wouldn't say so if you were me.. and I just wanna love and I just wanna love you... "

He left me because...
I wasn't ready to give him everything I was
He left me because...
She offered more than I could have given him
That was the last stroke...
Maybe it wouldn't have worked out anyway
It was falling into pieces everyday
Looking back, my eyes fill with regret...
Not about what could have been
Lost every trace of innocence I had inside...
In circumstances I wish I could forget
Haunts me day and night, burning deep inside
Today, I learn...the reasons left untold
Stories I wish I never knew...
Ignorance is bliss I am convinced
The little girl inside opens her eyes
A tear for her naivety...
Another for her blind love...

She's moved on from her past
The little girls gone...
From her ashes this woman emerges
She's stronger...
But still incomplete...
Waiting... for something or someone
To wipe the last of her memories away
Reignite life, with the promise of the new...

And I am a crappy poet.
Atleast I tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

*Me spreads my wings and flies awayyyyyyyyyyyy*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...