Amaa! - naai... (ehehe...)

|


Spring fever has struck I. Or rather, everyone else I know. Ahem... for once, I become the innocent by stander of this situation when all my friends fall in love, get engaged but most scarily - get married.
As me and my other half were discussing last night, we are virtually the only ones left single... awww... well...

Strangely I have been finding out I have no particular desire to get hitched or coupled up... if 'he' comes around knocking on my door then yea, I guess maybe but then ehen noonee yaa.. *yawn yawn*
I was looking through picks and Nash with her 'new' baby just caught my eye... it's an incredibly maternal, adorable pic... I'd love to upload it but yeah... I do not think she'd like that very much...



Heheh... back to the point, it go me thinking that being immune to the 'mating' season didn't really leave me unresponsive to the maternal buzz... I wish I could go down to the supermarket and get a lil baby to fondle over! Yeah... pour all my love into and all :D ... pregnancy must be special... my friends are terrified of giving birth and *gasp gasp* putting on weight and stretchmarks and what not... screaming teenagers in a few years but I bet its all worth it in the end :D

I heard a kid complaining about his mom and wen tas far as to say 'aharen mihaaru eyna dheke loaibeh ves nuvey elha balaa bodu kamun', while I know that would be just a passion of the moment thing, and I do understand how unbearable over protective parents are... evaguthu I couldn't help but feel how damned upset his mom would feel to hear those words... no matter what, that little sentence would really, really burn.

This maternal streak which has been growing stronger and stronger, made my relationships with my mom(s) stronger... normal you would think as one grows older? But my freinds don't seem to be developing any hints of this (well yeah a few but they tend to be the more mature than their age anyway or different generally type)maybe it's the new generation thing but girls seem to be deviating further and further away from anything that associates with the domestic realities, or traditional life style...

So the new social trend is jetsetting women with high profile careers... doesn't have to be everyone's reality though? That would lead to a major crisis....heheh maybe you could call it the de-sexual women's revolution...sheesh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...