|
‘Evves meehakah nulibeyne emeehakah libidhaane kamah emeehaku gabool nukuraa etcheh’

‘Faiboa golainaa noonee hama nuvanee tha?’

So you really want to know huh?
Nivea; this blog is for you. You will not come to know more than you already do, but are unwilling to accept.

I don’t care if this makes you think of me as someone with zero self esteem. The simplest answer to that question is another question. Visnun hunna, hama budheega vaa, rangalhu kujjeh aharen kahala meehaka (dhen adu araafa vaagothun viyas) hayaatheh heydha kuran beynun vane tha? Nuvaane. Ehenve, mashah vuren balhu meehakah dho mashaa ekkoh ulheveynee.

I know you don’t approve of half the decisions I make. But I really have very little to lose. Maybe you are right… I have nothing to gain either. I just don’t want to fool myself into hoping for something because even hope is quite something to have to lose. I spare myself that sort of degrading humiliation and pain.

That is all I have to say on the topic. I am going to continue to blog about the simplistic layers of life, above the veins and the blood that rushes through because I will never, ever bleed again. Don’t try to cut through that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u idiot wat r u thinkin.nice but.once sum1 maks u heartless its hard to replace it.hardly nobody can.u myt think u r nothing but for sum1 u r still a sweet cute caring gal.

Anonymous said...

that anonymous is ryt!! and this anonymous is agreeing withth person pakaaaaaaas

Thom said...

mwah!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...