Day 2. Boredom Overload...

|

The angel’s top ten sexiest songs (special moments… events … nights):

Rastaman Vibrations – Bob Marley!!! *joke* :P Pakaaaaaaaaaaas…

  1. Morcheeba – The Sea
  2. Living To Love You – Sarah Connor
  3. Slow – Bobby Valentino
  4. Insatiable – Darren Hayes
  5. Sexual Healing – Ben Harper
  6. Your Body Is A Wonderland – John Mayer (to my friends; I know how many times I’ve said I hate this song but I was biased against this due to a certain person and it just doesn’t matter anymore so :P)
  7. Only One Time – Enya
  8. Just Like Heaven – Katie Melua
  9. Unintended – Muse
  10. Break So Easy – Jonathan Rice
  11. Glorybox – Portishead
  12. World Upon Your Shoulders – SilverChair
  13. Eki Rey Rey – Sultans
  14. Rey Otheemey (acoustic version)
  15. Patience – Guns N Roses (apparently the song was about Axl and his now ex-wife simultaneous orgasm eh naisgeno :P or a failed relationship… I forget which)

I feel cheesy if that makes any sense, today… and so I proudly present (btw, special attn to the version as well)…

The angel’s top twenny tear inducing romantic musical concoctions :

  1. Eternal Flame – MYMP ( My favourite… and this version is the least corny one, the most gorgeous one of all)
  2. If you’re not the one – Daniel Bedding field (Over played, but lyrics are just like no other)
  3. When you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating (Everyone has felt that sometime)
  4. Baby Can I Hold You – Tracy Chapman
  5. November Rain – Guns N Roses
  6. Right Here Waiting For You – Richard Marx
  7. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
  8. Blower’s Daughter – Damien Rice
  9. Can’t Help Falling In Love – Darren Hayes (Nothing personal with Presley but this version, right time and right moment is just lush…)
  10. Heaven (acoustic) – Bryan Adams
  11. Hanging By A Moment – Lifehouse
  12. She – Elvis Costello
  13. We Belong Together – Gavin DeGraw (Bad lyrics, beautiful melody)
  14. Chaaley – Trio
  15. Almost Here – Delta Goodrem Feat. Brian McFadden
  16. From This Moment – Shania Twain
  17. Belong Together – Mariah Carey
  18. I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
  19. Eheelun – Illsite
  20. A Whole New World (full orchestral, symphonic version… everyone knows the lyrics anyway)

I have a lil countdown chart till the 8th on my pin board now. How sad is that? Just hope this ain’t gonna be a disappointing summer… I don’t even know what I mean by that! Just… Well life’s sucked for a while. I hope things don’t get fucked again. Easter started out sweet and ended more than bitter. Maybe that’s just the way things are meant to be? Hope not…

Top Break-up/Single Songs (also applies for LD’s)

(You know, I think I may have made similar lists before. Oh heck. I’m bored and exams have churned my brains to mush. To hell with it. Here you go again!)

Warning: Most of these songs aren’t a very good idea if you are trying to be emotionally detached.

  1. My Immortal - Evanescence
  2. Strange Relationship – Darren Hayes
  3. Bad Habit – Destiny’s Child
  4. Don’t Cry – Guns N Roses
  5. Another Lonely Day – Ben Harper Feat. Pearl Jam
  6. Halo – Haley James Scott
  7. Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
  8. I Bruise Easily – Natasha Bedingfield
  9. The First Cut Is The Deepest – Rod Stewart
  10. I Will Remember You – Sarah McLachlan
  11. Right Here Waiting – Staind
  12. Nobody’s Listening - Avril Lavigne
  13. Here Without You – 3 Doors Down
  14. Wild World – Cat Stevens
  15. Till Kingdom Come – Coldplay
  16. Leave Right Now – Will Young
  17. Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt
  18. Breathe – Anne Nalick
  19. Aadheys – Unoosha
  20. Crazy – Aerosmith

My top quotes from my friends… (Yes, real live people! :P pakaaaaaaaaaas, was browsing through a few chat logs today :S yes, that bored… and homesick too. Tell me if any of you don’t want this here, I’ll remove it ingey…)

‘Sex and love making are completely different. You can be the expert on one and a total virgin to the other.’

‘I just don’t think of her as a girlfriend, seriously… she’s always been a fuck buddy to me’

‘Harry Potter is cool. I am a fan though, not a fanatic’

‘Yeah IRC sucks... hey you’re on! Op me! Pwease…’

‘Balaa eh. Kaey theme song vaan vee Damien Rice ge Woman Like A Man ah. Serious koh.’

‘Heykendey. Thelhey thelhey. Ai jahaa. Ulhan boshi lhoehlaa …..’ (goes on and on and on … )

‘Keey tha vee? Eiee Badi ekey. Ehenveem OK vaaney.’ (à JERK)

‘If you were a girl, I’d marry you’ (Can you not see that I am female? Um… I think it was meant to be sweet so… thanks?!?? :P :P Mashakee hama thui anhen kujjeh!)

‘Also interesting is the fact that your maternal instinct is really surfacing these days ;)

Normally happens when we're pregnant...’

(To which I instantly reply ‘which I most certainly am not’)

‘How does it feel like to have a tall, dark and not-too-handsome guy await with his dick in hand for u?’ (Actually it sucks big time. I just want a nice guy who doesn’t see me as free pussy. Issat too much to ask?)

‘Paint me purple and lick me clean’ (beyond me.)

‘Well things must be pretty exciting over there in the great blue blooded British campus’ (obviously, obviously not. It’s nice but I’m lazy. I don’t fancy clubbing that much anymore…I’m a reformed chick *angelic smile* - couldn’t resist adding… but really I don’t.)

‘You think you’re cool? Well I’m hot. So there.’

I just went downstairs to the kitchen to make me a hot cuppa, and I saw the strangest thing. The Europeans are all sitting by the right TV watching soaps, and all the Asians are sitting by the other Plasma screen watching the World Cup (Italian men are tempting but I just don’t feel like watching the match thus am upstairs if you’re wondering). Strange…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...