NO NO List

|
IMPORTANT : I don't like anorexia and anorexics... food is meant to be consumed. I am happy with me and my fattiness now... I feel human and like a real woman. So get lost if you wana kill yourself starving. It aint worth it. AND F.Y.I darling (you know who you are) chocolate is beautiful.
Men like to feel... right? Guys? Help me save a soul here... I refuse to lose another friend to this I hate food and I shan't eat trend. (Not gonna name it even.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND I don't like people I just met calling me 'honey' and 'sweetypie' or shish kebab or whatever. Fuck No. It's cheesy and boring and damn freaking me out...
Another thing - I miss doing the boogie woogie... You put your right hand out you put your right hand in... you put your right hand in and shake it all about... you do the boogie woogie and you turn your self around... that's what it's all about... AAaahhh... :D
Pakaas ey dhen buneveyne...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...