Get a grip!

|
Psst anonymous commentor : have you got nothing better to do?

Read an article by this Maldivian ‘sorry excuse for a human being’ whose name I don’t wanna mention and I’d rather not know about youth today, ahem… I could link you there but yeah…I’d rather just rant.

I’m sick of not being taken seriously either because I’m young or I’m female or simply because of my background. People just stereotype you all the time.

People make too many excuses for the youth today. You treat young people like kids and you expect them to act like adults? No fucking way is that happening. So when shoved into a crime-ridden world how can you be surprised that everyone screws up?

I’m sick of being judged by people who act like they know everything. Get a life. Can’t you get it? It’s not the judgement itself, it’s that I don’t fucking care in the first place.

Kids of today aren’t mature-minded oa.

Get back to me after you’ve dealt with rape, molestation attempts by teachers who are supposed to set examples, after you’ve lost a friend/bf/sibling/whatever to drugs or just lost a friend at all, after you’ve had your parents split up and remarried and attempt to commit suicide all at once, men with sweet words who used you and threw you away and you had no one to warn you, after you’ve had friends to bleed you of any wealth you might possess, after you’ve given up that anyone would care for you if not for your money or pussy… and you’re growing up in a place where drugs flow like water and half of your friends depend on it to remain sane, where you are judged because of the way you talk, walk, the clothes you wear and the people you talk to. Judged so severly… and punished for sins you never commited. And that’s one singular human.

Then you have the general outflow of kids dealing with a whole load of problems from junkie parents to horny step parents that market hot pussy /dick etc (ie. you - the kid) … pretty picture everything paint dunnit?

Let me know then, yeah, if you still think today’s kids are screwed up. And make sure you get the blame right then.

Worrying isn’t it that this idiotic bunch make up roughly 75% of our population. I’d say.

Exams have begun and as you can see the stress is really getting to me. Sigh…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you are going nuts!!!!! hehehee

Anonymous said...

pakaaaaaaaas (: go babe go!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!..THAT WAS A GREAT DEAL OF TENSION U JUST RELEASED...HOPE U'RE FEELING MUCH BETTER!!! :)...ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, GET A GRIP OF URSELF...

Anonymous said...

man this guy just can't get a hint can he?

Anonymous said...

ammata u did dat blog..
cho chweeet
so.. who do you wana strangle this time :P
tel tel tel:P

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...