Mumsy

|
Of all the rights of women the greatest is to be a mother!
Charlotte Gray: Famous Quotes on MotherBecoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.
I think its the maternal gene in there... don't need to give birth for that to be active.
When a baby is born, a mother is born.
True...
I don't want a man. I want a baby! Sigh...
Aristotle: Famous Quotes on MotherMothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. (Pakaas... and their love is unconditional - kids to Moms... I know Oscar Wilde thinks that 'children...judge them' but seriously... better than any romance egothah balanyaa... makes you whole I think!)
Luv u Mom and DhonMom (Oprah Winfrey: Quotes About MotherBiology is the least of what makes someone a mother)... Naf Naf, GodMom too... Happy Mother's Day to you.. and all those deserving Mom's out there. Saabahey thikuraa hivvarah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...