Miadhuge Mas Huni

|
All the Google controversy aside (Gasp! They’re brain washing us – and who isn’t, they are taking over the world! See, Gulhabo is the least of our worries!) *ahem* fears aside, seriously I don’t harbour much affecion (see, I’m like going backward to the medieval times now, grr… lit is a killer – I don’t see why we can’t get a bloody laptop for each candidate instead of writing the examination with a paper and ending up with really painful hands… ergonomics!) for the site. (Man, when I deviate I really wander dho… heheh. Have italicised bullshit fasey kohdheyn kamah) I mean useful for sure, but not the only road to walk on, path to follow, idol to worship (again, Gulhabo huttaa)… you get my point?
BUT every m-fucker is a hypocrite… don’t shoot me … yet, (stop fighting it, be part of it! BTW related quote by Rasmus ‘In The Shadows’: They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe. But I, I rather kill myself then turn into their slave… nice na?) I was hell-bored and surfing and had a sudden inspiration to make a world clock that I can just look at and be comforted… (as in Male’ mihaaru miheney eheney… kokko mihaaru nidhaafaaney… pathetic I know but still) so anyway, I did that and then I spied with my own little eyes, an ickle note saying “Internet time: @450 .beats” or something of the sort… ignited my curiosity (who gives a shit what happened to that stupid cat… kinda like the chicken crossing the road…) yeah, check this link. http://www.timeanddate.com/time/internettime.html - pointless but yeah... There are so many bored people in the world I gotta say…
Iyye me savoured international fenvaruge bitching about men… fascinating philosophies uncovered. Real deep :P check this out…
English: If he doesn’t leave his gf for you immediately, he never will. Get over it.
Japanese: I wanna guy who can cook and clean, y’know do the laundry and the dishes… being monetarily stable doesn’t hurt either. (Hm…I wanna move to Japan!)
Bangladesh: I love my guy. He loves me. I know that. So he’s seen around with this girl and I’m here in UK. I trust him…but I dunno…I won’t be bothered by it. I know if it’s not him I’ll never love again. Oh fuck… I gotta call him now!
German: Personally I don’t know what the fuss is about one night stands. I’ve fucked guys and not called them the next day, acted like strangers. It’s just a fuck. Move on. Get a life.
Thai: I want a really stupid guy. (Pakaas…not too hard!)
Russian: I will kill a guy who cheats on me.
Chinese: I have better things than men to think about // I need to revise for studies. (The secret to booming Chinese economy etc – you go girl!)
Dhivehi: Guys… I really can’t be arsed… *turns around and dials some guys number* (Wink!)
Yup little intercontinental love bureaucracy we got going… lol I really cannot be a diplomat dho… ey, this is really what they said… no stereotyping no one. Sigh… I guess I ain’t cut out for UN eh… pity… hoon dhen!
AAAAA am outta campus… finally! But got tons to do so… adios…
THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Homework is like boyfriends… you really can’t do them on demand…
Quote is too stupid to be anyone’s but mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...