Karuka'khaa'laa

|
Arabian culture is fascinating..

‘The Kiss’ is a short story set in Morroco… gorgeous descriptions…

We’re all familiar with ‘A Thousand And One Nights’ and ‘Aladdin’, ‘Ali Baba’…

Extravagant royalty, harems full of exotic women, glittering treasures, the finest wine and dine… the stories are full of the beauty…

Not much survives today… but Shishas are gorgeous…

And I’m doing belly dancing classes again…

Hehehe…

Oh and the music is nice as well. The most famous dance music is classified into a genre they call ‘Rai’ and one of the most well known artists is Khalid… the guy who sang the famous song ‘Aicha’ better known for it’s more recent cover version by Outlandish.

Fascinates me…

Check out this buruga…

I bet Dhivehi guys would like to see that a hell lot more…

And Arab guys are hot… not to mention rich… sigh… now where is my Saudi Prince again???? Lol…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...