Galhimark...

|
What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

Layla, you've got me on my knees.
Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

Mashah libey furathama girl akah ma kiyaanee Layla… out of love for this song… think that’s craxy? I’ve met kids named after coffee brands… :P

Yeah well, maybe pride should have nothing to do with love, in my experience it really fucks things up. Sigh… we are talking about of course, my egoistic pride.

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.

Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain.

Falling in love is arguably, always foolish. But that’s just bitter ol me speaking. Ask one of those lovey dovey, gooey mushy couples and you might get a different response but hey, each to his own.

What kind of man asks a woman to ease his mind anyway? E.C. needs serious councelling... hasn’t he learnt that the opposite sex can only complicate matters… sigh…

Don't... don't you wish we tried?
Do you feel what I feel inside?
You know our love is stronger than pride... oh
No don't... don't let your anger grow
Just tell me what you need me to know
Please talk to me, don't close the door

Shania Twain is seriously stupid too, the whole problem is that they won’t listen to you. What’s the point? Just turn around and walk away…Don’t act desperate. Counter argument: Why not fight what you want so much? Jeez… my split personality disorder is getting annoying… :P

Let me introduce y’all to a beautiful, beautiful song. Peter Gabriel – I Grieve. Some may recognise it from Smallville’s famous episode where Jonathan Kent dies…

It was only one hour ago
It was all so different then
There’s nothing yet has really sunk in
Looks like it always did
This flesh and bone
It’s just the way that you would tied in
Now there’s no-one home

I grieve for you
You leave me
‘so hard to move on
Still loving what’s gone
They say life carries on
Carries on and on and on and on

The news that truly shocks is the empty empty page
While the final rattle rocks it’s empty empty cage
And I can’t handle this

I grieve for you
You leave me
Let it out and move on
Missing what’s gone
They say life carries on
They say life carries on and on and on

Life carries on
In the people I meet
In everyone that’s out on the street
In all the dogs and cats
In the flies and rats
In the rot and the rust
In the ashes and the dust
Life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

It’s just the car that we ride in
A home we reside in
The face that we hide in
The way we are tied in
And life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

Did I dream this belief?
Or did I believe this dream?
Now I can find relief
I grieve

Ooh… it’s raining outside you know, not really cold though… nice weather I think… Rather beautiful…

Lame excuse for a blog entry but today aint a very good day ASIDE from me feeling that Ima gonna fail ma fockin Economics exam and consequently ruining my future prospects thus shaming and disappointing my family as well as driving them up their necks in debt and bankruptcy
THERE’S ALSO THE FACT that I received mail from my ex… (the most recent) saying that:


Seriously, and this after he had actually emailed me saying he wants closure that our on and off thingy was over, an email which he sent to loads of people including my long term intimate ex whom I loved for a long time even after it was over and who is the only guy I’ve ever dated friendship ves fanivefa oiy, apparently by ‘mistake’…really felt like asking him to fuck himself. His sis and mom talked to me about how his behaviour and all are really worrying him and I felt guilty saying nothing knowing from a woman’s point of view how it would hurt them, and that’s why I contacted him after so long, not to open doors to the past! Men are so full of themselves.

I just want to meet a single guy who would be

(a) honest, what he messes up is another issue but if he can be truthful about it it’s fine…
(b) respect and care for me as I do for him.
(c) accept me for who I am, I don’t question him either.
(d) not take me for granted, I do not exist to gratify his whims…
(dhen anehhen majaa, funny, tune vaa…)

Now I know that looks scarily like an MCQ question but it is so hard, honestly… at least for me.

Everyone wants the stereotype beauty – fair, skinny (no tits and no ass… come on dudes!), stunningly pretty… who they can wrap around their finger, money is always a plus, must be sexy and sweet etc etc to the hilt but a clean and clear (under se clean baahar se clear!) reputation as well. Super girl… how boring!

Leaving those of us who dare to be different to bite the dust…

Ah fuck it… back to me failing Econ… help...halp!! NEED.TO.GO.TO.UNIVERSITY. << sob! >>

My roomie is fretting over her darling mechanics paper… its actually reassuring to see someone more freaked out than I am … she’s such a sweety :D


And there she is…


The whole gang plus a few extras… masheh nethin erey, was with Uncle and all…

Pretty random tonight eh? Aw… well…

Sigh… home sweet home!


Dream Car..


My kinda guy… yippeeee! Axl rockzzzzzz

Finale – ME! Jaxxmine… pakaas!

Hope you enjoyed my moyavun… inthizaaru kollavva…plenty more of insanity to come as exams draw nearer and my brain deteriorates further….


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pakaaaaas!! Hama asluves thihira moyavanee... But nice to see that are atleast dealing with the boring life.. hehe.. Keep em blogs posting!..

Thom said...

heheh dho! its a crazy crazy world

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...