Split the bean into two, and that'll fascinate you even more

|
I lowered my face quickly, and a slow steady smile spread across my face. My pupils zoomed from corner to corner n my eyes and did a millisecond scan of the place. Coast clear. I couldn't hold it any longer, just reached out and touched it once, once more, and again. Yesssss... the pleasure I felt was beyond anything I could have ever dreamt of.
I grabbed it off the shelf and crept towards the counter. Fuck them, the don't know shit. I deserve this, I need this. I dodged around the cameras and salesmen with somewhat impressive expertise. I scanned it. Slammed the card in. Legal. And I was done.
Stepping outside, I took it out, caressed it and drank in the odour... satisfying my olfactory glands. I peeled the layers. Never before have I seen anything so beautiful. I licked it... and I loved it all the way through. Then Cadbury failed it's test of immortality and alas, my pleasure was over. Finito.
Aha.. aha.. yesh... hot tune playing in ma head. Burithalhuvaa genre ingey... Obinoaveyyyyy... SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... Man, I haven't seen a guy so long, the Lion in Narnia turned me on. That just might be a fetish though... Mmm... Rastaman vibrations yeah *wink* positive vibrations...
Betcha think I fit in eh. Slightly wierder... but hell... just another horny teen. Just another worthless, directionless idiot who hasn't seen life and what it's all really about. Parties, and people and all that social activity is all that revolves around in my blonde, bimboistic head. But of course it is... while all that may be true and I refuse to argue any further, lets take a peep into what's really going on in my head.
You know how life suckx, ALL THE TIME? Eventually, you build a wall to it. You get over it. You're fine... until the next missile hits right on the dot, everything crumbles down aand you, my friend are back at square one. Clueless, insecure and bloody scared. As I am, right now.
I fail to see the point of picking myself up and carrying on. I'm not telepathic, I don't see into the future and I'm no fucking astronomer but I what happens is inevitable.
I hate my life. I hate my family. I hate everyone for putting me through this shit. Friends who want money... Guys who just want to get into your pussy. The world's fucking full of them and they're found at seriously concentrated level in my life. Betrayal, lies, saving your own ass. Thats what its all about. Suck your way to the top ladies, that's the only way to get there. The world's full of loosers and egomaniacs. I'm not a victim... I'm one of them. I play the game, because I need to survive. Admit it you do too. Selfless acts? Bloody hell they are, everyone just does it for benefits gained.
I thought everything was sugar and candy once, and I learnt that reality bites - the hard way. I don't want anyone else to fight and have their soul be crushed inside them. So live with it... and become one of everyone or you'll die inside.
Because even if you're still breathing, and you're still smiling and all the world will ever see or hear is your sweet smile and laughing voice, if your spirit's dead and every day and night hold no meaning for you, then your life is not worth living. God have mercy on your soul...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...