Random...

|
Out of smarties...out of happiness, out of pleasure...out of hope.
Amazing how much a tube of candy can come to mean to you. I look at the hollow tube and the grief wells up inside me. Once my happy companion, satisfied and innate need and brought peace into my life.
Gone. Empty. Ready to be chucked into the bin.
Naah...haven't lost it. YET.
Strangely the main song playing repeatedly in the little media player in ma head is Pearl Jam's "Last Kiss". Who did I last kiss? I don't know. Can't remember. Tsk...worrying.
For no apparent reason today just fucking sux. I wanna go to sleep but I slept early and woke late. I'm hungry but I don't want to eat anything. I feel ill but besides a slight temperature I'm fine.
My head is beggining to feel like Mettalica, Slipknot, Cradle of Filth and Rammstein are all performing simultaneously in a live concert and all the lead singers are cussing at the top of their voices, the guitars screeching and the drums are playing at different tempos.
Waaahhhhh, I want mommy to come feed me chicken soup and wipe my forehead...good old times when she always knew the solutions eh? As we grow up and develope an inherent need for freedom (or as with me an insatiable desire for it)
Tiri ri ri ri ri .... oooh ooh... a wima wep a wima wep... in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight --- obinoanna lava eh ingey. Brings a smile even when you're damn pissed.
This is how I categorise music...
Fuck veema genre
High vefa hunna iru genre
Elhey iru genre
Nidhaa iru genre
'E soru' mathin hadhaan kuraa iru genre (Ishqee category people...)
Burithalhu vaa genre
Ufaa vaan veema genre
So under last genre... mostly ulheynee galhi type songs like Axel 'Crazy Frog', Shaggy 'I like to move it', Paul Simon 'The lion sleeps tonight', 'Under the sea', 'I just can't wait to be king', Abba 'Money money money' and such. Happy, optimistic tunes that remind you of childhood and everything that's beautiful about being a kid.
Come to think of it, being naive and innocent is wonderful. Kids are wonderfully refreshing especially at the end of a long weary day. Just chitter about how cool Sponge Bob Square pants is, and wonder whether a P&J could have chocolate in it, pluck random strings from your guitar to a set of awed faces and feel your heart smile.
If life has any magic it's their eyes, their smiles, their eager voices.
Too bad they grow up eh?
Gonna go and grab me a banana. B-A-N-A-N-A and the whole world celebrates the fact that Gwen Stefani can spell.
Cest la vie ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...