Confusion and utter chaos

|
I cannot believe this. I'm doing it again. Obsessing over insignificant little human beings and my relationship(s) with them. And I thought I had me sorted. Had me world sorted.
But can life ever be simple when you're sixteen?
I was told I have a logical and cold hearted approach to love rather than an emotional one and the emotional side is just a projection I create to manipulate people. Palmready is 'such' an art, don't you think?
That aside, I begin to question myself.. true, reflecting on your inner self helps you grow and branch emotionally and a lot more shit like that but hell, too much of everything is definitely not good for anything or for that matter, anyone.
Back to the point. Technically speaking I should be very content these days. My school marks though far from remarkable, are begin to show more promise (assures my form tutor) and I'm pleased with the fact that they are better than have been in years. I'm staying with a wonderful family and life in UK is pretty cool (no pun there, and btw the weather fucking SUCKS, I'm bloody freezing to death all the time and the heater got screwed for the entire weekend which was just brilliant)... I met loads of fascinating people and well yeah, the entire experience is pretty fantastic.
So why am I being such a brat?
Coz I was a spoilt child *grin*... nah... *grin transforms to less appealing scowl*
Because I like him... I more than like him. Why is this so infuriating?? This is where my insecurities come flooding in (tsunami! OK, bad joke...sorry). I like him, he's flirting back and things are looking good. Then comes the insatiable curiosity; does he like me, do I like him, is he playing, will this work out yada yada yada you know. Well you ought to *sticks tongue out in highly annoying yet hopefully adorable way*
So me, with all the MAFIA blood pumping within me *ahem* get my "spies" to do some proper inverstigating... they come up with the likes of "he's a good guy" <>, "he's single" <> *bursts into song, stops and looks around sheepishly*, "he thinks of you as a friend <keekay?>>
Mahshah jeheynee hus mikahala balaa...
So what eh? Move on? Wish it were that simple. True, I'm not head over heels in love with him. I haven't even seen him. Now, before you erupt into giggles and this is probably already a late warning...I am not a fan of online dating and this little 'flirtation' is a lot more complex than you think. So :P to you.
Back to him *sigh* <> we've been having these little flirtations and fun mind games for a while, almost got together at a certain point but just like everything else good in life - it got fucked up. We resumed contact and the friendship continued, considerably less flirtatious and in a way far more intense with a hell lotta more trust involved.
Nice basis for a relationship? Yeah, that's what I thought. And we did gravitate towards romance in a few conversations (over the phone/on the net) the most significant being a little burst of "would you kiss me" in midst of a pleasant discussion involving Bugatti Veyrons, Saleens, Porsche Carrera GT *my heart skips a a beat with the mention*, bank robberies, forgery and the like.
Normally I would brush it off as "the man's horny" or "testosterone OVERRRLOAAADD" but the way he reacted ie. "hey, you pissed off? shit, I knew I shouldn't have brought it up. Oh fuck it then" when I hesitated to respond (mainly as I was slightly occupied with a bonding moment with step mom), touched me and added a certain element of sincerity to it.
This is the root of my confusion...
ARGH...
Cliche' I know, but why me?????
Wtf am I to do now? Ignore it because of what Bazooka darling told me (the whole he want's you as a friend when I teased him bit)... or go for it because he's the one guy who has managed to "rock my world" after a long long time...
Love.Bleugh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...