Random Shait.

|
Some one here who I shall not blame or name... is playing Sultan's song rulhi naadhey and it is just 'rulhi aruvaning' me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, it's this song I hate it reminds me of the annoying guys on Male' roads who have to do lame ass cat calls and whistles and never seem to fucking grow up and mind their own business. Am I the only person who thinks this is wrong?
Well, I know boys will just be boys but its so irritating.
Like I could be having a massively bad day, and it would be scorching hot... and I have to pass like.. artificial beach maybe. And I don't wanna waste a whole 25 bucks on a cab... so I'll walk. And then I'd have to face --- THE LEGION.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Rulhi naadhey rulhi naadhey? Oh gimme a break. Why am I targeting this song? Coz I was unfortunate enough to cross a few dudes who decided to make a remark 'bout me ...this was long ago... And then I was dumb enough to retort.. and I had to go through massive musical performance. It was very cringe worthy. I was wishing I kept my big mouth shut.
So it's not a critical issue. And no I'm not the feminist type to try and preach here. But I have to say it sometimes makes me wanna break things. Kekeke...
Oh well.. moving away from the thought.
Another sleepless night. Man...Does any one have a cure for insomnia?
Please?
C'mon..
:(
Btw... have you heard the supposedly famous song Get Low... FloRider Ft Tpain I believe. Is it just me or is 'apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur' just too lame to be lyrics?
I do not have a problem with rap or hiphop... if you're talking about say, Tupac yeah.. but that is just, I'm sorry, very lame. This is rivalled by Timberland Ft J.Timberlake, Missy Elliot - Bounce... it goes like this yeah...
Bounce (like yo' ass had the hiccups)
Bounce (like we was ridin' in my pick-up)
Bounce (why you lookin' so sad? baby girl you need to cheer up)
Bounce (I got the remedy, it's you on me and me on you
And you on me and me on you and you on her
Then her on me and her on you and y'all on me
Then me on y'all and y'all on me
Menage a trois, menage a tr-uh-uh)
Please. Like your ass had the hiccups? Oh gimme a break. Yuck.
Sigh. I need breakfast now. Adios amigoz.

7 comments:

KoNcheKEY said...

yea hate the rulhi naadhey song just wanna beat the crap outa him with the his guitar(if he has one)

as for the cure for insomnia
Dont listen to the rulhi naadhey song

i actually sometimes like insomnia makes u see stuff u usually dont see
kinda like images appearing out of patterns

ok so did u see the video of chris rock talking about rap music funny suff

Iya said...

theres a cure for insomnia. its called sleep. :p

i like it wen im sleepless. gives me time to myself. quiet solitude. plus, you're right. boys will be boys.

kaiza shozey said...

hmmm, seems like alot of ppl have insomnia. so that really happened to u? hehehe. that mustve been a sight. especially the look on ur face when they started with that song. heheh. but like u said....boys will be boys. *shrug*

andhu said...

ey woman konthaku thiulheny cure for insomnia ... read the islam book , or a dhivehi book works fine for me especially if its badhuru hanguraama / or bodu thakurufaanu vaahaka

Monkey said...

LOLS bout apple bottom jeans, totally agree with you on it, but wudnt really give a fuck if it was playing and i wanted to dance,dontchu agree?

The Shadowrunner said...

A cure for insomnia?. Simple.

"Fight the ocean and you will drown."

Ride the wave.

....

Don't get it?.

1. Throw a party
2. Eat with status "Limiter Released"
3. Go out biking with friends
4. Run, shout and generally go batshit insane in the membrane.
5. Have an epic time, late into the night!
6. Tire yourself out.
7. Go home.
8. Drink two large glasses of water
9. Sleep. (This works)

Unknown said...

So good......

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...