It's just another day, but who knows?

|
It's only half an hour to my birthday...
And I just wanna declare there are 2 things I want to happen on my birthday... that's being wished by my two most favourite people in the world...
And there are two gifts I'm looking forward to; a new guitar, and going home in March (Insha Allah) specifically to spend time with some special people ^-^
But what will disappoint me most, will be being forgotten... :(
Coz I love my friends a lot, and big pressies don't hold as much value as the thought... I don't like expensive gifts (the guitar and the trip can be explained, believe me :P) ... well, I know I'd rather have a handmade card, or picked out flower even, anything personal is special... A call made from home just to say you care... you know?
Yeah...
Hehhee... This is my wish list this year...
Love you all...
Will update on what actually happened :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...