Chenkiyu

|
First of all, I had an amazing birthday during which I stayed home... caught a noon movie with my aunt and 2 friends... and had dinner at Mum's house... and stayed home a bit more! Hehehe, no no sarcasm there, it was peaceful and pleasant...
I feel toned down and it suited me perfectly, coz I got time to reflect and enjoy myself and really chill out...
The people I adore most therein one called :D and exactly on time too, way to go - you were the first among friends and really impressed me ;)
As for the other one... well I miss her so much but there's been this distance growing between us and I don't understand quite why. I respect her space but I'd really like to know whats going wrong, I'd like to hear from her once in a while... and I'd love to hear her voice on my birthday :(... which didn't happen of course... it's just that I'm having a personal crisis only she can understand and only she can give me support through... and I feel like I lost my rock and I'm just drifting away!
Family was around and those not around called and I heard the prettiest rendition of Happy Bday ever from my baby sis... :D
My friends in Malay were soooo sweet too :)
All in all, I had positive people around me and it was a great vibe all the way, and I couldn't be happier...
Thanks everyone, for making it great

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I guess I dont know you enough to call you... ;)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...