Almost forgot - 2007

|
Happy New Year - friends, family, aquaintances, fellow boggu-ers... :D

I'm celebrating another new year out of Maldives. Yea yea, :P. Varah foohi is the vey but what is the me is the gonna do. Is the no choice la.
Am in Malay, KL ... and it wasn't a total loss don't get me wrong...had lavish dinner and danced the night away in Hilton/Meridan. Was quite okay aslu.. good company, good food, good drinks, good music... missed a lot of people though, very much. Was good to know they were having fun!

(Wichout Me. WAAAAH!)

Celeb spot : VJ Asha and some other Chann V people. Didn't affect ma life though. Sigh!!!! Why does my Mom, who has no idea who the hell Aish Rai is or say Dino Morea is have to land up with Jon Abraham. I mean, seriously... fucking no fair... I'm the one who is obsessed with the dude :( (well no, but he's got one hekkuva hot ass :D )

Cha chao guys. May '07 be better, I don't see how, but hey, maybe the fates have been just playing with ya all ya life and this time its all gonna be outstanding. HAH! :P ... Bless you, and seriously hope everyone gets their taste of success and smiles...

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

I think u nyd to enjoy a fat free cafe mocha with whipped cream on top!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...