An individual face is capable of more than 10, 000 combinations of expression

|
And all of them end here. :P
Ive been having a great time in MY, feeling independant but not like in UK when I was totally insecure and scared.
Its like, not unfamiliar... and I've been through the process already so yeah, that comfort is there too. Besides Malaysia is a great place to live, and I've got dhivehi friends around to make me feel at home too, and I have my sis to cry to too... heheh it's all very good...
Studies are fun too, I'm doing this program which prepares me for LLB (starting Jan 2008) and it's 70% coursework and 30% exams. This means, no stress and plenty of time to integrate into the place... :D Meeting people, doing projects with them, building up confidence via the many many presentations and a chance to be creative too. Perfect for me, really.
I'm not going out much unless it's pool time after school and that too is just to get to know my classmates (local and otherwise) better... I did go to Savanh one night and met one damn hot Iranian and French guy... Went on a DD with the frenchie and his buddy Pierre too... was fun :)
I'm done dating Maldivians by the way. :/ It's heartbreak plus HUMILIATION. My last try ended up with so much disappointment, I don't know where to begin anymore. So the current plan is to start anew, and afar... and re-do...
I have a loaaaaaaaaaaaaabi pool in my new home too... hurey adhi up kollaanan nice pix kolheh ves :)
Life has the same old shit revolving though, but for now Ive got some awesome distractions... speaking of which, it's TGI FRIDAY!!!! Hehehehe, what the hell am I doing home right?!!! Off for a movie with mates...
I don't want to live in Maldives anymore either. Anywhere but there.

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

Uuf! Don't take me wrong but for some time you were boring but now it sound like the best recovery... ;)
Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...