Tagged. So here goes Nuffink!

|
Shaari tagged me.. and I'm INSANELY bored... so I shall graciously accept his 'taggation' :P... I hate holidays man, I have nothing to do.

A - Available?: Not really, wouldn't say so.

B-Best friend: I have family. Don't really believe in best friends...

C-Cake or Pie: Cupcake. It's a full fledged addiction.

D-Drink of choice: Mmm... Tea

E-Essential thing used everyday: Toilet. :P Ha ha.

F-Favourite colour: Fuschia, Black, White

G-Gummi bears or worms: Gummi bears.. RED ONES :D choo cute...

H-Hometown: I would say Male', but KL really feels like home to me...

I-Indulgence: Ooohhhh.. Chocolate souffle, chocolate flan... chocolate fudge cake... chocolate icecream... chocolate indulgence cake... mmm... *licks lips*

J-January or February: January - the beggining of better days, starting over, I was born... just a great month indeed :P

K-Kids and names: Ooh, a whole foot ball team! I shall name them as they pop out. No need for such worries now.

L-Life: Live and let live...

M-Marriage date: Since I was a kid I used to be sure it would be 11.11.11, now it's way too close for comfort. (Btw, my rationalization for this was that every anniversary would be a public holiday so we could stay at home and SLEEP! LOL)

N-No of siblings: One immediate, one more on the way, Four steps...

O-oranges or apples: Oranges

P-Phobias: I have not been able to yet fully explore this aspect of my life. Crocodiles I suppose.

Q-Quote: We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't.
(Zsa Zsa Gabor ). Note: The above is not my favourite quote of all time, just my latest discovery... Zsa Zsa is one heck of a lady :P, so I shall honor her this time.

R-Reason to smile: I've already blogged about this very many times... But my main motivation is my Sis.

S-Season: Summer!

T-Tag three people: Argh... I'm left with tagging the technically untaggable. So, Subbe, Shaf and Iya. Although I'm absolutely positive the latter two won't respond. Bt that's fine. Heck, the reason I'm doing this is because I am bored out of my mind.

U-Unknown fact about me: I'm a lingerie addict.

V-Vegetable you do not like: Beans and Peas

W-Worst habit: Paranoia. Actually that may just be a personality disorder rather than a habit. Oh what the hell...

X-x-rays you have had: Just about everything.

Y-Your favorite food: Italian. I should marry an Italian Chef. Sigh....

Z-Zodiac: Capricorn...and a somewhat typical one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. you tagged me! :D Sooo sweet.

Ruba said...

I remember the fights about the peas! Oh boy!!

Shaari said...

thanks dear for your gracious acceptance of my taggation

cheers & keep smiling...

[da one & only mt] said...

reason to smile is nice :) n al the best with maryin an italian chef, n getn so many kids! ^_^

shabaa said...

really into chocs i see. hehe. hope u get to meet a charming italian chef to marry. hehe

Unknown said...

hmm damn uv made my mouth water and i am supposed to be fasting and not thinking about a pile of gooey chocolate..

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...