Re: Last Post

|
My previous post (now removed), was not written to judge those who were genuinely mourning a loss but rather to those who are not involved who are faking connections to seem cool and I don't know what else.
I apologise for attacking a sensitive issue.

To my readers specifically : Freedom of speech maybe, but then there's the matter of respect.
Mi post mee meeheh dheke birakun, mee heh russan, noonee meeheh kairin ehen evves etcheh expect koggen Rae liyun etcheh noon, but because I felt I was in the wrong.

SO... yeah... sorry again to all those grieving, and I'm very sorry for your loss.

I hope you see justice served.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Unknown said...

I read ur previous post as well.. and i for one think all that u said was very true and justified enough.. its high time we thought about it.. and sometims we have to nip it in the bud.. and ppl will get offended on the way..

I admire u for what u did.. the previous post and this one as well..it takes a whole lot of woman to publicly apologize and feel something like that :) go girl!

Anonymous said...

rae, it's a pity i only came across yr blog just now cos the post u're taking about is removed. i'm really interested in having a look at it. is there anyway?

shaari

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rockhardbones said...

rae-teous!

;)

mis the rides, gurl

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...