I'm only happy when it rains...~~~

|
Life can really really suck sometimes. For absolutely no apparent reason. Me and friends recently formed a group 'Got Screwed'... and we are the sorriest bunch of females I have ever met. Bright, young and full of potential but very totally, incredibly hopeless. Sad facts of life.
I bet no one can really tell how alone each of us are, in some way or another, we are desperate for salvation, and yet we are the furthest of where we can be from it. Amazing I find.
Anyway midst our highly pointless male bashing sessions, it just occured to me. I'm only happy when everything in life sucks. Bad things I expect and I can deal with, it's happiness that really scares me. I'm afraid I'll get addicted to happiness. What if I really crave happiness... My motivation, who knows what lengths that could drive me to?
Whatever.
Another thought... sadness. What can it do to us... We all feel sad I feel, but no one really feels any sympathy. Sympathy is a lie humans came up with to hide their selfish natures, it is the creation of politics within society. Sympathy my friends, is just a mind game.
What I'm saying here is that no one really cares how you feel. They simply want something somehow out of you. They say they like you're hair, maybe they just want to touch it...maybe its more complex and they just want to touch and feel you. They want you to like them and think that someone other than your mother actually cares. The compliment and how happy it makes you - is really none of their concern. They don't give two fucks.
You tell them you're scared how you'll feel when you see him, speak to him.. they say "yeah, thats so sad, we feel bad, dont go mad" - all they are really thinking is something along the lines of "shut up you stupid bitch, and stop whining!"
So why do we talk to each other? I think all the information we exchange with one another is because we have some manipulative purpose hidden away within it, sitting right in the back of our minds. Scary but true. Sincerity, honesty and honor are stupid concepts humans invented and attempted to apply, as part of tryin to prove to themselves that they were of superior intelligence to other beings. Which of course, is far from the truth.
Don't make mistakes by being loving. Act like a total ass... because there is no such thing a loving. There's just that one chord - wanting something.
Seriously, don't be and eye/ear sore. Shut up and smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you couldn't be more wrong.

kaiza shozey said...

In accordance to what uve said even if someone is polite we can say that he is being polite becos he wants to be treated back in the same way or he is only doing that so that if he needs something from that person in the future,it’s a good idea to be on good terms. Thihen bunaanama komme kamakahves apply kurevidhaane dho. But then again u may be right. Even if that person isn’t aware of it, everyone acts that way becos instinctively he wants something back or is having expectations for his actions.

Anonymous said...

you are a sad sad creature you know that? Just because you can't find love doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'll tell you though, that it does exist. If you could only see past your fogged eyes, you would see the glimmer. If you saw like I saw, you could tell the difference between people who have it in their eyes, and people who don't. If you only believed...

let yourself go, don't look for it, and it will find you.

Thom said...

Giggle.. ey ey ey , hama jehey.. I didnt say I have no love in my life. everyone has down moments, welcome to one of mine.
Again and again I remind you my blog isn't me... its thoughts in my head. Since when do we follow up on every thing we think of?
Hm.. Kaiza.. :)

kaiza shozey said...

@anonymous: so u can see ppl who have it in their eyes and ppl who dont? lol. hggh. ooooookkkkkkkk. good for you. *thumbs up*

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...