Tid Bits...

|
I'm addicted to bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Yeah, I should have been Italian. I eat this too many times a day, at least a loaf of bread a day. No exaggerations.
I'm learning Swahili! I love the way the language sounds... so pretty... 'Mambo!' is
'Wassup'... how cool is that? Sounds so upbeat :)
Hmm what else, I think Beautiful Liar is so damned sexy... and I think Avril's starting to become very thui, and borderline annoying. :/ So much for being the blonde exception.
Linkin Park is starting to remind me more and more of U2. I don't know why. My beloved Mike Shinoda now looks old. :(


Amusing SIGHTS of MALAYSIA

Restauranteh -->
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Bakari dhenee huri gothah baa?

Darling Tony -->
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My New Plant -->
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
What does this remind you of really?

Snail ATTACK -->
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Are so many even supposed to be in the same place, let alone outside our Condo???? Ahh FINIHAKAXXXXX!

Okay, we are very sad people in this house. We just watched Janet Dickinson's Model Show and Mr. World and drooled over men on a Saturday night. *pulls blanket over my head* Ohhhh Mannn... :(
Fuck I'm having serious memory loss now. I cannot differentiate between hallucinations, dreams and reality! Crazy... Scary... I don't quite understand it. Like just now, I had a flashback moment when I played the track 'Tribute' by Tenacious D... felt like I had discussed it earlier with some friends and I don't know whether it happened or whether it was a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...