Juz Thinkin'

|
There are two things that can change the course your entire life is heading forever in a millisecond. One is a natural disaster (think Tsunami). The other is an unplanned pregnancy (think Wah!).
I know several people who have been through this scenario, or have faced the possibility of that becoming a reality, and the fear is a very real one. I know someone who is going through this whole process. And the wait till she can confirm so is driving a very sane woman - extremely hysterical.
From 'how could I be so stupid', to 'OMG what the hell am I going to do', to 'who should I tell', 'how am I gonna tell him!!!'... to probably 'how could he be so heartless', 'the word is ABORTION, not kill'... etc... leading hopefully to 'I have never been so happy to get my period'. It's all very cliche. It's all pretty predictable. But everyone panics anyway.
Silly. But still eh.
Pending question in my head...
Would you actually tell the guy if it was you? Even if you're not sure? And you aren't even serious although you are good friends? And you know he'll really sweat it?
In that case, if you were the guy, would you rather not know? Or would you like to atleast be there for her?
Suppose it's all over, would you ever tell the guy about the scare? Anfd if you were the guy, how'd you react to this information?
*blending brain in electric blender, the pinkish juice is getting thicker and frothier*
I was just watching a Chinese movie and the kid thinks that he got his girl classmate preggers coz he slept next to her, lol and it is damned cute... this was in my sociology class. Hehe, got my brain worked up on the whole thought thing again.

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

I think you are askin the wrong question! We all have different personalities... So it depends on the person and his beliefs... Too sensitive to generalize... You need to know what you want and find the person who has the right answers...

It is amazing that we humans are the only species on this planet who have sex for pleasure... puhh

Now as for me I am a little old fashioned but loose as far as pregancy and abortion is concerned. First I will not sleep with any women, whom I might not consider as my wife. I don't believe in paying for sex. There has to have an intimacy or an attraction... So if she gets pregnant, I will definity have to, as the man, take full responsibilities... Whatever it is! However, if she wants an abortion, I will help her... But that will mark the end of our relationship... No questions ask...

All in all, I always trust my intuition... ;)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...