Flashback to CNY!

|
If you have a musical soul you need to listen to this 22 year old pianist I've been obsessed with for a while now, his name is Maksim...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FuJXvI9Uz4&mode=related&search=
Just watch that for starters, my favourite is still his 'Flight of the Bumblebee'

I just had the most amazing one week in Langkawi during Chinese New Year, met lots of new people and had a crazzzyyyy time with my new African friends... *yay!* ... I'll up some nice pics soon as I can.

The beaches are say... Kuda Bandos - Villingili standard, but I'll take what I can get and the atmosphere was perfect anyways, I just can't complain it was too good. The parties were nice... I fell in love with Reggae Bar... *sigh* I know so many friends who would seriously freak out there, SO SO FUCKING FUN!

But it got me homesick as well...The whole idea of waking up late, jogging to the beach, scream/sing/try to sing - ing and acting like 5 year olds... *aww*

LOL One Somalian guy we were with sang a gorgeous rendition of You're Beautiful and butchered the whole melody, James Blunt would be reduced to tears with this. It goes something like 'you're beautiful... I saw an angel, he was walking in the window, he wanted to give me a blow job, he had a pink dick'. The pink dick mentioned in the above paragraph (I'm trying to make bullshit sound intellectual here, gimme a break aite?) is in reference to the 'mystery of the missing vibrating condom' which SOMEONE bought and SOMEONE used (by the way on himself...) ROFL... It was a KrAxY trip indeed.

But thou shalt forgive thy drunken and high friends... ;) it was sooo fun and funny and I had the funnest time in a long long time..

We were such an international group... Somalian, Kenyan, Tanzanian, Maldivian, Indonesian... and met up with Americans, Swedish, Dubai people... heheh! Was cool. Plenty of eye - candy girls, and the possibility of wearing anything and nobody would know or care and just felt very liberated. Didn't even have phone or any other modern device. Me, clothes (sarongs and such), a lil cash and the great guitar.
Dhathuru dhiya meehun ge adhadhu : 11 ... 6 girls and 5 guys
Duration : About 4 days....
Fahaga kohlevey kanthah: I lost my phone a few hours before we left
Mode of Transport: Bus and ferry. There were so many poeple that our first trip was on 'Bus Sekolah'... Sniff sniff... But it got all better including VIP rooms after that...

LOLZ... lets just say it was a week to remember!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...