Dhe loa ves tholheny...

|
ksuad;laiu;lfh jaskdl ahsldi askh fpoa ldjas ;f lkasdfjA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miadhakee balaa veri dhuvaheh!!!!
I'm soooo fucking frustrated!!!!!!!!
I just wrote a huge blog... and deleted the whole fucking thing.
I was the proud owner of a gorgeous limited 2006 edition spider zippo for fifteen minutes. And then it got stolen out of my fucking bag which was on my shoulder the entire fucking time!
I just came from an amazing-forever-gonna-be-unforgettable-full-of-love-and-excitement-once-in-a-lifetime-kinda-crazy-effing-mad-hilarious-and-wonderful-anyway-too-good-to-be-true one week holiday in Maldives. Aah!
Where by the by, I have managed to loose 24 000 Mrf worth in cash and goods. Lets see, it began with my Raybans, followed by my best friend's Raybans (from inside my house) and two other peoples 1500 in cash, my Ipod... within the two weeks prior to my departure I had successfully lost my phone and my wallet.
No I am not blond, nor am I blind, no am I careless! It is a fucking curse. I'm not even kidding. Did you happen to catch the Narnia flick? Exactly. My bag and my room are portholes to another galaxy/parallel world/whatever... and my stuff keeps swapping itself across time and space without my knowledge. AAAAAAAA! If I also happen to 'Kuljaaaa Sim Sim' (ie : vanish) into thin air, please follow suit and jump into my bag.
Uhu! Uhu... Uhu... Uhhhuuhhh... *kukuranee*... 'koki dhewa wa nee'..WAAAAAAAH!
Fucking bad luck. *sticks bottom lip about err... aaa ... couple of feet atleast)
But like I said 'twas so damn cool :)
I saw my girrrrrrrrrls... the desperate housewives... the snail, the frog, the chicken and the cow... LOL *moooo* ... the sex in the city chicks... the powerpuff girls (PLUS moooojo jojo!) *LMAO*
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- dhivehi anhenunnakee zamaan feshuneessuren ves dhunfathu ge ishthiumaalu furihama ah kuranmun anna baeh (hence the gud gudaa) , we are just carrying on the tradition -
Aaah... we had Furt's bday celebration for about 24 hours... lol... I didn't sleep the entire week actually... oh so much fucking fun :) , kihineh nidhaanee... too many fucking things to do on my agenda...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
-Theyo Rah-
And I'm an auntie too...I've a picture of my darling whale (the mother)...but not of the baby boy (sooo saad!!!! always in the nursery when I go, maybe the idea of meeting me makes the kiddo sick :s :( ) .... lol... Farata's baby little farata...or should I call him Naan? Maybe Roti Channai??? Anyway I chose the name! Yay! It's cool... first boy to see light of day for years and years in our family, so everyone is so thrilled. Sick of seeing pink I reckon.
I saw my little girl too...Sooo big now. Thinks she's even bigger. Silly girl can spell my name and hers... proud one I am. I know. *ruffles feathers*
Did a lil swimming...saw a lot of eye candy... it's like Male' keeps breeding more and more of hot guys... :) didn't go out too much... the usual cycle rides and coffees.... and visits to family...
Speaking of which I met up with my darling bro after a long time, the one who was in hiding in the land of transexuals (Thailand) and plastic surgery...he came with a few pieces of art and metals poking out, but other than that, looks and seems human. Was wonderful to catch up and laugh out guts out again :) *mwahs* ... Was lovely to RE-Bond *chuckles* with step bro too... ditto for friends specially Termite... ;)
Oh yeah but no answer to the pending questions although they've been marked down to just one very significant query... what to do though? Maybe I should just lean back and enjoy the moment rather than occupy more time and energy into analyzing what I should be revelling in... too young to worry and I mean it!
Jeez... the whole worlds problems are due to men. You... Me... the war in Iraq...
Tsk tsk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...