Life. Life. MORE LIFE.

|
Everytime I think things go well, they go wrong. Everything I believe in just seems to turn on me... yeah, I know it's just the hurt in me talking but... at the moment I just feel so lost, so empty...
There are lots of things in life I regret... but there are some chances I took that I don't look back and cringe about, even though they ended up a bit messier than originally predicted. You are the choices you make after all...
I've sacrificed stuff and changed things around just to accomodate certain things into my life, and I don't regret it... I did so because I really wanted to ... and I treasure the memories you know? But whats meant to happen will, and of course, you can't have everything you want, so some things are bound to go very very wrong. Atleast I tried... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger na?
I hate letting family and friends down in the process though... hate myself for letting everything go out of control... God help me. Damn...
I just need to find that remote control button and start flipping the right buttons I guess... got stuff to switch, change and adjust... but I need to find the right remotes too... Here's me wishing me LUCK! LLLLUUUCCKK!
Oh where oh where can my remote be???
:'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...