Diagnosis

|
Lately I've been meeting too much of one brand of people. They know wat they want, they are confident...or appear to be..., good people... wonderful when they want to be in fact...anyway but they can't seem to be able to get where they wanna....

Introducing you to the - stubborn ass.

I don't buy people who just do things that clearly hurt other people and say they can't help it, it comes natural to them, its who they are. I used to be like that a long time ago, I grew up, why can't you?

People like that often say that they can't have steady relationships etc because people can't accept who they are so it's not their fault blah blah blah... well all I have to say to that is, - BULLSHIT. It's either result of direct and utter stupidity or, seriously not wanting to be happy and enjoying the feeling of wallowing in self pity.

Self pity will get you no where, it won't protect you forever and it sure as hell won't help you find happiness. Seems simple enough but then why do so many people seem to be oblivious to this obvious knowledge??????

Oh wait, you can't do anything about it coz you can't change who you are, but I have to adapt my own beliefs to suit you... ho ho! Hypocrite!! The people who are your friends, being in such a situation, probably love you very very much, how can anyone with a clear consience put them through pain? I would change my attitude, what almost anything, to not hurt people who care about me like that. Not everyone in your life would turn a blind eye to everything you want... maybe not everyone can afford to?

Just like it's not the people who are bad it's what they do adage goes... it's your attitude people want to change... not who you are. Maybe you dont know who you are... I think a tad bit of applied patience (hearing out is good not only as rest of vocal chords and for reducing Repetitive Strain Injury), sharp reduction in the intake of assumption (jumping is good exercise, just make sure you aren't heading towads a conclusion), open heart surgery to prove that everyone has a heart of their own (therefore feelings that get hurt; not anger necessarily but pain maybe? yes yes?) should be a good start.

Now go wait in the waiting room to hear the other person's story like other sane people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...