Human desires are insatiable.

|
Response to the title should be 'duh', yeah I know. Been suffering a heavy bout of writers block combined with way too much travelling to the land of 'lah's' (s'pore to me) , complications in my normal simple daily routine way of life ... topped off with general work-aholic seasoning.. life's been a bit.. err.. you know... shitty.
At the same time it's been fine, sure I get my glitches... but I have everything I want, need essentially... I don't know why I'm not happy... But I am nevertheless... I guess you can't really see it on my face (well, either that or absolutely no one gives a shit :P ) but I keep feeling this empty empty hollowness inside... it's more than emptiness... it's almost a fear... like... I sense there's a faulty switch... and it's all just gonna blow... but I dcan't pinpoint anything... because nothing is stable... so the 'accident' could happen in any way... any where... any time...
:P
Flammable. Yeah....
I'm HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT (hotey hotey mibune :P )
I guess thats just life. Expect the unexpected. And don't expect that either. Dont expect to expect. Etc.
Hee hee... will attempt further revelations later. Lol. Writers block - severe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...