Flap your wings!

|
Am chicken.
Am avoiding talking abt wierd things.
Am avoiding fights with Papa.
Am avoiding things... am very good at it now.
*giggles*
Flying to UK tonight, for the last time for a long time I suppose. Feel almost wistful *yikes* ...
I hate saying goodbyes...
Flying alone is quite a nice thing though, time to think, feels quite independant, then again I was independant more or less all the time in UK... but am not looking forward to Heathrow security. GrrrrRRRrrr...
A friend blogged about me today... *tochu vefa, tearing up*
Anyway, to cheer me up... shopping (if Papa is kind enough to provide financial backing), hanging around with buddies, going nutty with wacko cousins... loverly, loverly indeed...
I leave at 12 o clock cinderella style (ooh, I might loose my glass fen faivaan) and it is practically tradition for me to hang around til 3 the day before I leave and totally screw up ... I might actually have to pack myself this time (eeeeek!), but it's also fine coz I don't do it only coz I get too depressed...
So it's fine. Life is fine. No complaints. Just fine. Shouldn't I be happy with fine?
F.I.N.E.
G.O.O.D
Four letters. Neither word particularly aesthetically appealing. Then why the craving for one?
Wierd.
Off to have a 'fine' time... prolly will end up getting 'fine'-d in the process.
*now thats what I call a bad joke...*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured 3 people out of you. But then I come back everyday to read something new, in hope to reveal another person from inside you. Have a F.I.N.E. time. Tc.,

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...