|
Everyday I think I should stop writing this crap.
Tonight I nearly got rid of the whole thing.

Life goes on, days pass by...you learn more, you see more... eventually you see past minor smudges on the surface. I learnt that my sister will get me through anything today... coz her smile can erase anything, bad news... shocking messages...whatever...

I've decided that life's about doing whats best for me. Choice one, give up being nice and start messing with people's minds brainwashing myself that it's all a mind game, tamper with their lives and have fun. Two, keep on being myself, and hoping for the best.

I choose 2, hard or not. And, I'm done interfering (neyngi viyas) to situations where I'm third wheel (I keep landing in these guitappus) and complicating other peoples lives... I don't mean to... though...

I don't know... I just need to find a better way... out of all this...

Anyways... ---> 26 August 2006 10:30 pm dho :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...