C- laa

|
Life seems to be full of C's... And for once, I'm not talking about my assigment grades (hyuk!) ... Confusion, Collision, Complication, Corruption and Conflict. Resultant... crying and corrosion of my core.
Kekeke. (Or should I say Cececece. :P )
Sigh...
Compassion? Dear me no.
You want to know how bad a day today is? I am actually conciously, willingly, playing Britney Spears 'holier than thou' brand of music... 'not a girl not yet a woman'... 'stronger'... and 'sometimes' sort of bullshit. I am seriously internally deteriorating.
What is wrong with taking time off between now till Jan semester when I join to do a foundation course, to do some writing work... travel with Mom and physically go about finding the course I want...among other things.. I need to actually do some soul searching and actually do abit of faith strengthening if you know what I mean.. get a hold of life...
IF only certain ppls would bother to understand...
Arey. Life is shit no? But... but.. butt... wah! Seems so easy for some ppl. HMPH
But the good thing about bad times is that you can always find someone who is worse off ;) if you know where to look... kekeke...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13509704/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...