Welcome To My Pity Party. VIP’s Only!

|

I'm a bitch, I know .

I can't help it.

I know it was atleast 90% my own doing and my choice and all that, and I do realise we had some very real issues that were never going away and that in the long run it was the right thing to do.

I know that.

I don't regret it, I really don't and I would do it again.

BUT…

I really hate that it took him less than three months to forget about around 2 years of memories.

I hate that it was so easy to move on.

I hate that he does it so well.

More than that, I hate that he's happy.

Nah, I want him to be happy. Really I do. I just… wish it wasn't so fast and so simple for him.

Or I wish it was easier and simpler for me.

Meanwhile I'm stuck here, somewhere between the end, and stepping forward to a beginning.

I'm stuck in a rut… and I really wish I weren't.

Add to the beginning: I'm pathetic, I know.

*crumples up imaginary piece of paper with this written and chucks it into the dustbin*

Nah, life's not all bad. In fact its better than its been in weeks. I'm content, I have time for family which is great, I have the best friends in the world and I have mended ties with a lot of them.

I'm taking a holiday this week to a place I haven't been to yet, and it's by myself and I'm meeting some friends I adore.

So yeah. All's well… I just have my moments, you know? When just for a second, you stumble on to the facebook page that you dread. And for a second .. or as long as it took to write this piece of garbage…

I indulge in feeling a little sorry for myself. And wishing life was just lacking in emotions in general.

It's also a sorry attempt to return to blogging A-gain! :P But anyway.. for those of you who haven't heard about it yet, I thought Clash of Titans wasn't great but far more entertaining than Alice In Wonderland which somehow saw the sorrier points of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton's careers… and Date Night is the funniest movie thus far this year. And that's my two cents.

Adieu ;)

3 comments:

paperclippenny said...

welcome back and yes welcome to singledom

Anonymous said...

Clash of the titans, I agree, such a disappointment. Yet to see Alice in wonderland, can't wait. Hold on babe, you'll do good. Can't wait to have some good time. :D

iecco said...

i should see date night then :)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...