The wonderful world of PMS

|
I am a snob
I am bad tempered and what's worse, short tempered
I am selfish
And usually I tried to cover up these less than attractive attributes of mine, (much like everybody else - Eh, if you wanna go ahead and claim to be some sickly sweet, unselfish, un-judgemental person, you need to be treated by a psychologist for being dillusional, in denial and being, basically dumb) today I am so utterly and totally FED UP that I shall just rampage ahead and display them in full, blatant GLORY.
No I refuse to wash the fucking dishes today, I refuse to lift a finger
I may or may not spend this month's rent money on a spa package - eviction, what's eviction, big words for big boys.. I don't wanna think about it, so THERE
I feel like complaining about all the fucking pretty young little sluts roaming around the streets and messing up my game. HMPH...
I will NOT answer the phone if I don't like your name
And I shall throttle you, murder you, hang you from my balcony, beat you up with a rolling pin, steal your rubber ducky... exactly if I wish to (goodbye good manners, any trace of morality and ethics and sayonara to my inhibitions) - just be glad it's through super poke. :P
I will pig out on all sorts of sweet things in hope of a sugar rush making me smile (Because I'm worth it - and FUCK YOU Lo'real, y'all are fucking liars that promise blond and dish out green), and I will ignore the fact that my little pouch is now a significant bulge.
If you want to remind me about my roundeity, I will kill you. Make no mistake. I will mother fucking CASTRATE you.
Infact, if you are a man and you value your balls, I suggest for the next seven days you stay away from me. Far, far away from me.
I am celebrating being a woman - yeah baby don't you fucking feel happy for me?
Can I get a woohoo?
Ah, I'm a fucking star bitch, when you see me - make a wish!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess it's that time of the month again.

Anonymous said...

woah

Anonymous said...

haha!
u rule!

*hugs* honey. try hot water bottles? they feeel goooood.

Anonymous said...

oh by god, i meant good in a non dirty way O.O

.mini said...

hehe
in his face eh!
nice nice
thats the spirit girl!

Iya said...

PMSing women are very interesting. Its a wonder how your moods just come on and off.

considering all threats to our balls, i, for one would LOVE to converse with you during one of your PMS fits.

Thom said...

*more chilled than before*
Iya - :P
Sheri - Thanks babe :)
Mini - Innit? Hi5!

Anonymous said...

damn, u're in such an exciting mood. it's gonna be so much fun to be around with ya.

ok, i'm gonna say a coupla things to you & i'm pretty sure i can walk off with my balls intact after saying that. firstly, thank you for visiting my page & for taking the time to read & comment on the posts. really appreciate it.

secondly, thihaa varah ma marry kuruvan beynunvanya mashah kujjeh hoadha dheynveenu...kekeke. thibunaa kahala mashah relate kurevey, chemistry dhimaavaa, attract vaa kudhinnaa varah madhun dhimaavany. dhimaavaa faharu kommes ehen kamakaa hedhi hithaa nuvevifa onnanee. hithaa vejjeya kommes kamakaa hedhi rulhivaan jehifa onnanee. majaa kameh mee fisaari!

N said...

haahahah! go u! girl powerr! teehee

Thom said...

shaari... ur wc, u blog is loverly :) ...and read the comment again, i wasnt advocating marriage... *gasp* it goes against my 'image' :P
rad vixen - :D yippeeee

Anonymous said...

woohoo?

i think what you need is chocolate:P lots n lots of chocolate

-daddy

kaiza shozey said...

i have to agree with shaari. its gonna be fun to be around you at such a time. but i guess ill jes piss u off more to see jes how far u'd go.

pressure valve hulhuvi goi obinoavey. hehe. and to think i jes read a similar post from the maldivian mosaic. but this one's waaay better

aesha said...

woah that was sumthing!

i got short and bad temper too

Anonymous said...

kinda snds lyk iya wen he missed his mornin cofy.. i think u two wil make gr8 couple!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...