On my mind...

|
Lovely already this Too-Oh-Oh-Ate is...
:)
And happy bday to me... another wrinkle, another year, more responsibilities... more troubles... *sigh*...
Two more years to find the guy, five more years to get married, seven more years till kids... God :(... That is if I follow my life plan (which has already been severely disrupted so I guess it doesn't quite matter anymore... but I still kind of consider it :P)
I just keep thinking of how ironic everything so far in Jan'z been... like everything which I thought of as signed, sealed, delivered... went totally berserk... I mean things happened lah, way too late or completely off mark.
The whole of last year I prayed for somethings to happen... and they did... after it all become useless and IRRELEVANT!!! And I should be frustrated but all I can manage is to be somewhat amused.
Anyways I can't wait to see what else is in store.. actually scratch that... It sort of scares me...

5 comments:

.mini said...

oh happy birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

err..happy bday?

Thom said...

belated actually.. my bday was on the 13th... :) bt thanks

Lavendergirl said...

Happy belated birthday thom!! =)

Iya said...

if theres anything i hate more than unnesecary celebrations (valentines, new year) its birthdays. i fucking hate birthdays.

but happy birthday to YOU. ur cool enuf for me to feel happy for u.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...